PLEASE watch this! The video will make you cry and you’ll see why I’m so crazy about this song. Seriously, watch it. It’s a great song! Maher Zain! Go, buddy!
And when you’re done, pls watch me trying to sing the same. Short clip, yeah, it’s not so great and everything, but who cares, lol!
Hope you enjoyed the videos. I am still not studying. Any tips?
They’re yummy, they’re healthy (well, kinda), they take as little as 10 minutes to prepare, and the kids love them! And they’re perfect for school snack boxes and they will be ‘allowed’ (don’t ask, my kids can’t take anything remotely resembling junk food)! So why don’t I make them more often?
Top 5 reasons why I don’t bake oatmeal cookies more often.
1. Time. Who has the time? Between school runs, homework sessions where I basically pull at my hair, and studies (my own), can I actually find time to do (unnecessary) recreational baking? Yeah, maybe once in a while. But I’d much rather get dinner ready, know what I mean?
2. I end up eating a few… not a great idea! When you have a jar of fresh, warm, home-baked cookies on the premises, it gets just that bit harder to resist.
3. Lazy? When I finally get some time, I don’t want to go in the kitchen. I could read, write or simply play with the girls.
4. I don’t have any more cinnamon powder. Ha! Yeah, this is easily rectifiable, but until I grind some cinnamon (I’m not crazy about the store-bought variety) I have a perfect excuse!
5. I have to study! Currently I am doing the following:
U- Unlimited texting
I gotta get the act together. Right after I finish this blog post. Er.
PS: My point and shoot canon with a big lens (Powershot sx30is, the very baby which has taken all pics on this blog) is not great with indoor light. I’d love a Canon EOS DSLR for such days. Someday…
PPS: If you want to bake them, this recipe is nice, but I don’t follow it exactly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4_X2qwLpqk
I’m sure you’ve heard about the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building, and seen the pics in the Burj Series on my blog.
And you saw the architecture at Souk Madinat Jumeirah as well.
Heck, I even brought you the beaches!
It’s now time to see some greenery! Enjoy!
Yes, some of these are edited and stuff, but a photographer is an artist. It’s a mixture of composition, perspective and feeling. Hope you liked the photos. Do let me know what you think.
Life is governed by a strange unidentifiable spiritual energy. The kind that keeps you going. Something that’s in your heart and soul, keeps you energetic, smiling, motivated, cheerful, ALIVE.
Gives you something to wake up for everyday. Keeps you interested. Do you have that in your life? Do you consciously ensure that you are in that state of mind when you feel truly alive and grateful?
I’m usually a very cheerful person. I’m a go-getter, I’m a fast learner and an earnest trier, but what’s true is that I’ve had my share of turning into a cynic. But not any more. I admire positivity and want to be someone who sees the glass half full. Yet lately I’ve been feeling so stripped of that zing (if you like), that spiritual energy that keeps me going.
Tell me what you think. Does this force exist, even? Is it essential? Is it a part of you? Do you even care?