- Lazy. Yep that’s right. I’m too lazy to write for my blog.
- Too Much Info (TMI). I had a blog in the past (which had a pretty good following, way more than this one) and one thing I learnt from that was: shut up. A blog is not a diary. So I don’t write too much here.
- Might as well REALLY write. Meaning that if I have finally hauled myself up to my computer to churn out stuff, I might as well write properly. And send it to my editor(s) who suffer because of my sporadic bursts and long silences.
- Time, lack of it, rather. Yeah obviously this should have been the first one. Try blogging with two young kids vying for your attention.
- I should definitely be doing something more constructive, like bugging DD about homework, cooking, or reading that all-important book/article. I love blogging, writing and stuff but when I’m here writing about how crappy/cool I feel, I can’t help thinking to myself: don’t waste time. Get up and prepare the dinner you’ve been procrastinating about.