Awards are fun. They’re also proof that someone’s listening when you’re talking, and that your voice is not getting lost in the wind, and holds its own in the innumerable other voices on the world wide web.
I’m truly grateful to
Silving – Bits of Living, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award
Letizia of Dutch goes Italian, for the Kreativ Blogger Award
Anteneh Seifu of Through the Lens for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
For the Versatile Blogger Award my nominations are as follows:
Kreativ Blogger Award:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Now that we’re done with the difficult bit – the nominations (I’m sure there are some other simply wonderful blogs I follow that have slipped my mind) but now the seven things I have to tell you about me.
1. I would have loved to be a doctor, but I’m not. I can’t stand to see suffering. More often than not, I collapse into tears myself when I see people in pain. Imagine, a weeping doctor, saying “Sob, sob I’m so sorry this happened..”
2. I love savoury stuff more than sweet. Although dark chocolate is amazing.
3. I’ve been into photography since the film camera days. I only recently took it up again as a hobby.
4. Someday I want to upgrade to a DSLR with a yummy lens.
5. I love to sing. Thankfully the family does not mind.
6. My one dear wish is to be able to fly and soar high and free into the skies like a bird.
7. I’m hopelessly addicted to tea.
That wraps it up guys! Lovely weekend to all!